Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue January Blog Hop

|
Hello Everyone!  Thanks for hopping along to my blog today, I have a couple Valentine Cards made with items from the January Add-on Kit #2.


My inspiration was the American Crafts DIY Shop Chalkboards.  I gold heat embossed the colored ones using Zing Gold Glitter, and for the one that was already gold I used Judikens Iridescent embossing powder.  Using Simon Says Stamp White Pigment ink and Simon Says Stamp Valentine Spoons stamp set + the Large Hearts stamp set, I stamped the sentiment and hearts on each board.  The embellishing on the boards was done with Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss sticker sheet and Pebbles confetti hearts.


I knotted some red twine thru a small hole punched in the top edge of a standard A2 card base so the recipient can hang as a decoration if they would like.  Using some very strong tape runner adhesive, I glued the chalkboards to the card base and then trimmed off the extra to make the card base a bit shorter and not as noticeable.  

Thanks for reading, please keep hopping along!  If you encounter any broken links along the way, please refer to the master list on the Gossamer Blue Blog HERE.  










http://www.jillkeller.blogspot.it/   <------THAT'S ME!

http://www.simplebydesignblog.com/   <-------- GO HERE NEXT!












8 comments on "Gossamer Blue January Blog Hop"
  1. These are so cute! I love how you combined the chalkboard and Valentines! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! I appreciate your comment :) Hope you're having a fab day, and thanks for hopping with Gossamer Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!! And I totally want your typewriter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous Jill, and love your setup too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project Jill, super talented lovely lady, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you embossed the frame to be gold color!!! so lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blackboard idea, very pretty !

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9